MPA Program Outcomes
The number of students in the Program as of August, 2011 is approximately 52 students.
Since 2008, one or more students have been placed for internship placement experiences in each of the following organizations.
- City of Albany, GA – Department of Human Resources
- City of Albany, GA – Department of Community and Economic Development
- Dougherty County Department of Human Resources
- Dougherty County District’s Attorney Office
- Dougherty County Coroner’s Office
- Dougherty County Department of Health
- Southwest Georgia Public Health, District 8-2
- Southwest Georgia Regional Commission
- Georgia Department of Family and Children Services
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- The Estus Smith Vineyard Healing Foundation
Student completion rates for those students admitted in the 2005-2006 school year are as follows. Forty-one students were admitted, 24 graduated within three years; six graduated within five years; and one graduated within six years.