- Section Home
- About Global Programs
- Global Opportunities
- Faculty and Staff
- President's Passport Initiative
- Student Study Abroad Experiences
- Global Ambassadors
- ASU Summer Study Abroad 2013
- International Students
- Student Study Abroad Checklist
Passport and Study Abroad Fair
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. NEW STUDENT CENTER BALLROOMS 1
Please bring the following (if you have NOT already submitted them):
- Valid Photo Identification (Current valid driver's license, government ID or military photo ID, previous U.S. passport, a naturalization certificate, or a certificate of citizenship)
- Original Birth Certificate (Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county, or state A Xeroxed or hospital-issued birth certificate alone is not acceptable.)
U.S. Passport Application
To save time, download a passport application at http://www.usps.com/passport to complete your application beforehand.
The passport application requires two recent identical photographs of you, which the Office of OIIT will take for you. Contact Counseling and Disabilities Services at 229.903.3610 for more information
We are enrolling students in the following summer 2013 Study Abroad programs: ·
- Fujian, China
- Madrid, Spain
- Paris, France
- London, England
- Waterford, Ireland
- Berlin, Germany
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Costa Rica
We will have all Study Abroad applications and 4 different ASU Scholarship applications on hand. Global Ambassadors will be on hand to share their study abroad experiences. Contact Global Programs with questions at 229.430.1662 Maggie.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.asurams.edu/globalprograms
President's Initiative Dr. Everette J. Freeman, President, has a special initiative in which he has requested all ASU students to acquire a passport. The fee for the U. S. Department of State issued Passport is $135.00 which covers the cost of the passport and processing fees.
As the society grows, the University is expanding to develop with diversity and educational backgrounds. Students have the opportunity to explore and gain knowledge from various countries and spread the love and history of Albany State University all over the world.
Let other countries in the world acknowledge that our students are: "Potential Realized."
For more information, please contact: Office of Counseling & DSSP (229) 430-4667