ASU Card Facts
Students, Faculty, and Staff are required to have RamCard in their possession at all times while on campus and must present their card as a means of identification when requested by any ASU Police Officer or University official.
- The RamCard must be presented to access the RAM account.
- The RamCard should be presented at each Registration for validation of classes and meal plans if any apply.
- The RamCard is required to utilize the services at the James Pendergrast Library.
- The RamCard is a requirement for taking the Regents Exam, among others, administered by ASU Counseling & Testing Department.
- The RamCard is also required to obtain student admission to athletic events and various student activities events. These services are subject to payment of current semester athletic fees and activity fees.
- The RamCard is required for Residence Hall access. Residential access is subject to confirmation by the Housing & Residence Life Department.
- The RamCard is also required to access Meal Plans. These services are subject to payment of current semester meal plan fees.