- Section Home
- First Time Students
- How To Apply
- How To Reapply
- Dining Services
- Virtual Tour
- Campus Resources
- Cost Comparison
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MyHousing Portal
MyHousing Registration 2013
We are so glad that you have decided to continue residing on ASU's campus next year. Below are some details that will assist you in getting started with the MyHousing Registration application process.
The priority MyHousing registration process is an application period dedicated strictly for our current residents. The process is intended to provide our current customers with first pick of all available housing allocated to returning residents. Students who are not current residents will be allowed to also select housing; however, their application period will begin AFTER the residents have been offered a priority process.
The MyHousing portal for off-campus students to apply will be available starting May 6.
What will I need to apply?
All CURRENT residents will need to complete the following steps in order to successfully reserve a space:
1. Remember that you will need your MyCampus credentials (network ID and password) to use the MyHousing registration system.
2. Remember that you will need to have a functioning Ram email account to receive the tools you need to complete the housing registration process.
3. Between April 15 and April 19, you will need to register for a minimum of 6 credit hours. This is required for completion of your housing application.
a. Paying your $50 application fee
b. Updating general profile information
c. Selecting your roommate by mutually requesting and/or
accepting your roommate requests
d. Selecting your housing preferences
5. Next, gather all of the information you will need in order to select your room quickly and easily.
First, check to see if you qualify for the hall in which you prefer to live, click here for halls available for returning students, pricing and classification restrictions.
Second, make sure that your financial aid will cover your preferred housing AND tuition/fees.
Third, take advantage of the roommate selection/matching capability within the My Housing portal. You will need to be sure that both roommates ACCEPT one another as roommates. Click here to learn more about our roommate matching and selection process under our
MyHousing 2013 FAQ's section.
6. Between April 22 and April 25 you will receive a room selection time slot via Ram mail. Emails will not be sent to third party emails. You will need to access the My Housing portal and reserve your room according to the email you receive.
7. Select your room once your time slot is active.
I still have questions, how do I get answers?
Housing and Residence Life will host a mass town hall meeting February 27th, 2013 in the Student Center Ballroom from noon to 1:30 p.m. and in the ACAD Auditorium from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. We will also have roaming town hall informationals between March 11 and March 15. You may always feel free to visit the housing office Monday- Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additionally, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org- we respond daily.