EDUC 2199: Orientation to Teacher Education
Undergraduate Students Only
EDUC 2199: Orientation to Teacher Education (Undergraduate Students only)
You will automatically be enrolled in this course by the College of Education.
Students must follow the three steps below:
- Purchase LiveText from the ASU Bookstore for $130 (Five Year Subscription). Financial Aid can be used (you may request a book slip).
- REGISTER LiveText Subscription
- Register your account before coming to class.
- Attend EDUC 2199 orientation (a one time course). Ignore the individual dates that appear on your schedule.
EDUC 2199: Orientation to Teacher Education consists of the following:
- Module 1 – LiveText (e-portfolio)
- Module 2 – Orientation to Teacher Education
- Module 3 – Ethics
Course Time: See day in time in D2L or your schedule
Course Location: Billy C. Black Building 182
Course Text (Mandatory): LiveText Subscription
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ms. Bonnie Anderson – (229) 430-4685 or firstname.lastname@example.org