Department of Nursing
Welcome to Albany State University’s Department of Nursing, part of the Darton College of Health Professions! As a result of the consolidation between Albany State University and Darton State College, the NEW Albany State University is poised to become the premier medical education center of the southeast. We offer nearly the complete spectrum of nursing degrees and certifications, including the following:
- Healthcare Professional Bridge to RN program
- Traditional, evening, and hybrid associate nursing programs
- Traditional and accelerated (2nd Degree) Baccalaureate nursing programs
- Online RN-to-BSN and RN-to-MSN nursing programs
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Educator master’s programs
- Online post-master’s certification in either of our master’s specializations
As you can see, ASU is a one-stop-shop for all of your nursing education needs, and we are thrilled that you are considering our institution to satisfy your desire for higher education. We are confident that you will find your educational experience here gratifying and advantageous throughout your professional career as our faculty guide, mentor, and support you throughout your matriculation.
As a student in the Darton College of Health Professions, you will have the opportunity to experience a diverse mix of courses in the fields of liberal arts, science, and nursing, all while gaining the education and practical, hands-on experiences necessary to provide high-quality care in the dynamic healthcare environment. Now, simply click on the links on the page to start exploring each of our programs!