Information Technology Services
Accessing Campus WiFi
If your device has both a WIRED and a WIRELESS connection, you will need to register BOTH connections separately. You will be asked to register your device the first time you connect to a wired connection AND the first time you connect to a wireless connection.
- Select ‘Airram-Onboard’ from your list of available wireless networks.
- Register your device by signing in using your ASU Username and Password.
- Download generated wireless profile
- Select the Play Store to download the profile.
- Click to install Packet Fence Agent
- Select Configure to finish installation of PacketFence Agent.
- Return to Wifi settings and select and hold “Asurams-Secure,” and select modify network, you will be prompted to sign on using your ASU Identity (Username) and Password.
- Once you enter your username and password, you will be granted access to the Network