Click the sections to read more
System checker for D2L - A handy system checker for your computer. Please allow popups on your browser.
How to log in to GeorgiaVIEW
- Go to the Albany State University homepage
- Select the “Students” link at the top of the page.
This link appears on every Albany State University web page
- Under the "Academic Resources" under "All Campuses" select the Online Courses (GeorgiaVIEW)
- The log in page provides links to important resources such as the bookstore, maintenance
schedule, a GeorgiaVIEW Knowledge Base A "forgot Password" link and a Profile Pic
Guidelines link, all for your convenience
- If you do not know your user name or password you can use the Albany State University ID Lookup page
- From the login page click the forgot password link underneath the Login button.
This will take you to the password help page
HOW TO GET HELP
Going through the GeorgiaVIEW System Checker generally helps most technical issues that may arise. However, problems may still occur and it will become necessary to speak to technical support.
- If the GeorgiaVIEW System Checker has indicated a problem, contact Technology Services by going to our service ticket page.
- If you cannot log in to GeorgiaVIEW(D2L) please contact your Online Support Specialist
- If you cannot see your class in GeorgiaVIEW, or if you are not sure that you are properly registered for the class please sign in to Banner Web at https://asuramspc.gabest.usg.edu/pls/B522/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage.
- To find your instructor’s contact information, go to the Albany State University homepage, and select the Directory link at the top of the page.