What to bring to Orientation
The New Student Orientation staff has put together a list of things that you should bring when you pack for your NSOP session. Remember to think casual and comfortable when you are packing. You want to be comfortable during the sessions and evening activities. Do not bring any valuable possessions with you, because the NSOP Program is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, or damaged
- Comfortable clothes and shoes – you will thank us when you have to walk around campus!
- Swimwear for Ram Splash Event
- Washcloth and Towel
- Toilet Paper
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Soap and Body Wash
- Personal hygiene items (lotion, deodorant, etc.)
- X-Long Twin Sheets (to fit a 36″x 80″ mattress)
- A Comforter, a pillow, and a pillowcase
- Cleaning Supplies
- Clorox-based Shower Spray & Toilet Cleaner
- Scouring Pads
- Trash bags
- Shower Shoes
- Alarm clock and watch – you must be on time to every session!
- Umbrella – you don’t want to get caught in the rain
- A light sweater or jacket, buildings can sometimes be chilly!
- Personal spending money – in case you want to purchase items in the ASU Bookstore
- Important ID Information: You are required to bring a government-issued picture ID to NSOP, such as a driver’s license, state ID, or passport.
Hotel Accommodations for Parents or Guests not staying on Campus:
|Hampton Inn & Suites Hilton Garden Inn
||Hilton Garden Inn
|Courtyard by Marriott
||Fairfield Inn & Suites
|Wingate by Wyndham
|Merry Acres Inn