Dual Enrollment Eligibility: The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia sets minimum admissions requirements for dual enrollment students. Each higher education institution can set higher admissions requirements for Dual Enrollment students. Please see minimum admissions requirements for Albany State University.
Minimum admissions requirements for the Dual Enrollment Program are as follows:
- Student Participation Agreement
- High school academic GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Submit an official transcript of secondary credits completed to date and evidence that the student is on track with college preparatory curriculum.
- Home study programs within the State of Georgia must operate in accordance with O.C.G.A. §20-2-690(c)
- Students must also submit ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer test scores that meet the following minimum standards.
|ACCUPLACER||63||4||MATH 1111 – 79
MATH 1001 – 67
Any SAT taken after March 2016 has new scoring. Old SAT scoring would be a 430 Critical Reading and 400 Math.