3rd Party Billing
Responsibilities of Vendors/Sponsors
- Vouchers/contracts must clearly state student’s name, social security number, term(s) covered, what is and is not covered, contact person’s name, phone number, fax number and billing address.
- If a voucher has been honored and the student is terminated from your company, the vendor/sponsor should seek reimbursement from the student.
- Payment is due within 30 days from date of invoice.
- Vouchers/contracts will not be contingent upon grades, attendances, etc..
- Always notify the University immediately of changes to the student’s vouchers/contracts.
- Payments may be made via check, credit card, or electronic funds transfer.
- Please contact the Student Accounts Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (229) 430-4610 for information regarding credit card or electronic funds transfer payments. Please mail vouchers or tuition assistance letters to: Albany State University, Office of Student Accounts, 2400 Gillionville Rd, Albany GA 31707.