Information Technology Services (ITS) serves as a technology partner with the University, evaluating and delivering innovative and collaborative solutions that promote and advance teaching, learning, research, and support for the ASU community.
To enhance the University’s overall quality through effective deployment and use of information technology.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in our daily work.
- Accountability: Take responsibility
- Integrity: Act with honor; preserve trust; preserve confidentiality
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius; teamwork; incorporate other viewpoints ; listen to our users; value and respect differences and perspectives; encourage diversity
- Adaptability: See need and seize opportunities; embrace change
- Broadly-focused: Think of the greater good; have the courage to shape a better future
- Innovation: Creatively challenge the status quo; construct new and novel ideas
Division of ITS Units
Customer Relationship Management and Training