In an effort to help our users access all Technology Services, the below questions and
How do I receive technical support?
East Campus Helpdesk at (229) 430-4909 ~ The Helpdesk is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 6pm est.
West Campus Helpdesk at (229) 317-6704, or toll-free at 1-800-861-8318 ~ The Helpdesk is available Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm est.
How do I navigate the "New" ASU website as a student?
The Students tab on the top menu of the website will provide you with links and access to various student resources.
See sample below.
How do I navigate the "New" ASU website as a faculty or staff?
The Faculty tab on the top menu of the website will provide you with links and access to various Faculty and Staff resources.
See sample below.
How do I access myDC?
Please click here: https://mydc.darton.edu/cp/home/displaylogin
Do I need a new ID number?
- No, not for Spring and Summer of 2017, but everyone will be issued a new ID number Fall 2017.
- All new ID numbers will begin with 900-XXX-XXX.
When will I receive my new ID card?
- Faculty/Staff- Mar. ‘17
- Students- May. ’17
How can I receive my new ID card?
- Further information about the ID card process will be available soon.
How do I log in to campus computer systems?
- For Spring and Summer semesters for Fall 2017, there will be no changes to the way you log into campus systems.
- For Fall 2017, those who receive new asurams.edu email addresses will see a change to their usernames and passwords. More information will be provided when the email addresses are issued.
What will be my new Faculty/ Staff & Student email address?
- Existing ASU Student and Faculty/Staff email addresses will NOT change
- For DSC, additional information about your new university email address will be forthcoming.
- DSC Faculty/ Staff email addresses will change to contain @asurams.edu
- DSC Student email addresses will change to contain @students.asurams.edu
- Your actual e-mail address will be provided at a later date.
How will I access Banner Web?
- On East Campus, there will be no change.
- On West Campus, you’ll continue to access Banner through MyDC.
Where would I go to log-in to access my new email?
- When you are provided your new email address you will receive instructions on how to access it.
How will I be affected by the consolidation?
- Beginning Fall 2017
- Services such as copy/print will be available on both campuses using one ID card
- You’ll get a new ID number, and a new ID card
- If you had a darton.edu email address, you’ll be getting a new asurams.edu address.