PLEASE NOTE: All computers are configured with Deep Freeze for your protection. Any documents saved on the computers will not be available after logging off. Please save your documents to a USB drive or send yourself an email to store.
Computing Labs – User Policies
- No food or drink are allowed in the computer lab.
- No cell phone use in the computer lab.
- Keep noise level to a minimum.
- No viewing of pornography in the labs.
- Be responsible for your own possessions.
- Save your data to a USB flash drive often.
- Since the lab can fill to capacity, allow for ample time between assignment due dates to ensure adequate computer time.
- Be organized and prepared for your time spent in the lab.
- Printing and copying are available; please ensure there are funds available on your account for printing and copying.
- Log onto computers using your Network ID and Password.
- Do not forget to remove the USB from computer and log off your account.
- For paper and ink replacement, contact the ITS Helpdesk or Department Secretaries.
- If you are unsure about lab policies, contact the ITS Helpdesk at (229) 430-4909.
- If you are having trouble logging in the computer, contact the ITS Helpdesk at (229) 430-4909.
Computer Lab Locations:
- Billy C. Black Building 133
- Billy C. Black Building 182
- Hartnett 106
- HPER 242
- JPL (Library) 108
- JPL (Library) 2nd Floor
- Peace 226
- Peace 228
- Simmons 316
- Simmons 327