The mission of Financial Operations is to provide accurate and efficient accounting related services to the university and students in compliance with all Federal/State laws and the University system of Georgia policies and procedures.
BUSINESS HOURS and LOCATION
- MON – FRI, 8-5 PM
- Billy C. Black Building
- Second Floor, Room 282 (General Accounting) and Room 284 (Student Accounts and Cashier’s Window)
- Main Phone Number: (229) 430-4610
CASHIER’S WINDOW HOURS and POLICIES
- MON – FRI, 9-4 PM
- No payments can be received in the front office.
- Payments can be made in the following ways:
- At the Cashier’s Window from 9 – 4 pm (Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express accepted)
- Mail a check or money order to: Albany State University, Financial Operations, 504 College Drive, Albany, GA 31705
- Online thru BannerWeb. Click on Online Payments menu option for instructions. Please contact main office at (229) 430-4610 if you need assistance.