What Happens When I Contact The ASU Helpdesk?
No matter if you call the helpdesk or walk-in, the ITS Helpdesk will assist in the creation of a helpdesk ticket to record the request. If the initial Customer Service Professional is not able to resolve your issue immediately, the ticket will be routed to the next level of support so that you receive the assistance required. For the quickest response, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- FULL name and RAM ID number as well as verification of the account.
- A phone number and email address where you can be reached.
- If in a lab or classroom, the building and room number .
- Information about application(s) if required.
- Error message(s) received and background information concerning the attempt.
NOTE: We will only provide account access and resets to the actual owner of an account and identification will be verified.