The Office of Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment supports the following services:
- Provide data and information for planning and data-driven decision-making.
- Support University faculty, administrators, and staff in the use of web-enabled tools for gathering and discerning University data.
- Provide regular reports to university, state, federal and other entities.
- Create custom reports, upon request.
- Lead survey development and distribution (custom and standardized).
- Provide data related training, upon request.
- Develop and support a community of data users and data-driven decision-makers.
- Explore and conduct research using analytics to help drive innovation and improvements for greater organizational efficiency.
- Recommend and implement technologies that provide users more real-time data and analytics on a 24/7 cycle.