IPEDS is the Integrated Post-secondary Education Data System. It is a system of interrelated surveys conducted annually by the U.S. Department’s National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). For additional information, visit http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds.
The IPEDS survey collection cover five basic domains:
- Student demographics (enrollment, completions, student-to-faculty ratio)
- Institutional demographics (contact information, award levels, programs of study, cost of attendance)
- Student financial aid (counts by aid type, average amounts of aid, net price calculator)
- Student retention and graduation (first-year retention, 4-year/6-year/8-year graduation)
- Institutional resources (human and financial)
IPEDS Data Feedback Reports