Policies and Procedures
- Laundry Services is not responsible for clothing left in the Laundry over 30 days.
- Student identification (Ram Card) must be presented when picking up clothing.
- Clothes must be checked before you leave.
- Laundry Services is not responsible for damaged or missing clothing reported after you leave.
- The laundry ticket MUST be filled out completely. This includes your name, residence hall, room number and telephone number.
- YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PICK UP YOUR OWN CLOTHING.
SELF-SERVICE LAUNDRY (RESIDENCE HALLS):
East, Halls 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, North and South
SUBMITTING A WORK ORDER
- ABSOLUTELY ALL WORK ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA LAUNDRY HELP DESK. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All requests submitted before 12:00 noon daily will be processed in approximately 48 hours. All other requests will be forwarded to the next day and also completed in approximately 48 hours.
- It is our goal to complete jobs within the mentioned time frame; however, depending on the nature of the job some may require more time.
- Electrical malfunctions
- Frequent smell of burning while using washer or dryer
- Uncontrollable flooding.
PLEASE CONTACT: Fred Bell at (229) 903-3638