D2L Username and Password Information
- Change Password – Before you can access D2L, you must initialize your D2L account by performing a password reset.
- Users will use their ASU Network ID username and D2L specific password. – This is the same username required to login to campus computers and the wireless network.
- Be sure to not include “@asurams.edu” when logging into D2L.
- A password change is required BEFORE accessing D2L.
- Select the Forgot Password reset link from the D2L login page.
- For further information, access the password reset site.
- For further assistance, contact the Office of Academic Online Instruction at (229) 430-4745.
Logging into D2L
In the login box, enter your ASU Network ID username (jbrown) and password.
If you have not completed the password reset, you will not be able to log in.
You have successfully logged into D2L when you see your name in the Welcome navigation bar at the top of the page.
Access your courses by clicking on the name of the course in the Courses widget drop down box at the top of the My Home page.
Desire2Learn will be used for all online courses. If in doubt, check with your instructor.
For assistance in using Desire2Learn, please refer to the D2L Faculty Orientation site.
This System Check is designed to ensure your computer system is properly configured for our web courses. It verifies your browser version, browser settings and display settings on your computer. The System Check also ensures that you have any plug-ins that your courses require.