B-term Registration Is Now Open.
In order to register for B-term, you must do the following:
- Complete all admission requirements and have been accepted to ASU (check my admission status)
- Complete your FAFSA and access Banner. Once you have logged into Banner and verified
that all of your outstanding requirements are satisfied, or all documents are submitted,
you may register. (check my financial aid status)
If you have Verify as an outstanding requirement, please visit: asurams.verifymyfafsa.com to upload all required documentation. Once you have checked your financial aid status, you can now register.
- On-campus students with less than 45 earned hours are advised by the advising center. If you are local, you can come to the advising center located on the east campus in Billy C. Black 292 to see an advisor.
- If you are out of town, please call 229-430-4767 and an advisor in the advising center will assist you.
If you are an online student, please contact your online support specialist:
- Health Professions: Cheryl McNeal, 229-317-6708, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to https://www.asurams.edu/Academics/asuonline/support-specialists/ and click “Schedule Now” to schedule a webinar or phone meeting.
- All others: Jennifer Nelms, 229-317-6252, email@example.com or go to https://www.asurams.edu/Academics/asuonline/support-specialists/ and click “Schedule Now” to schedule a webinar or phone meeting.
If you have more than 45 hours you will be advised by faculty within your major. The location for each of the colleges is listed below along with a contact number:
- College of Arts & Humanities - Fine Arts Building (EAST CAMPUS), 229-430-4832
- College of Business - Peace Hall 101(EAST CAMPUS), 229-430-2749
- College of Science & Technology - Simmons Hall 346 (EAST CAMPUS), 229-430-4886
- College of Education - Billy C. Black 244 (EAST CAMPUS), 229-430-6471
- Darton College of Health Professions:
- Nursing L-120 Admin Office (WEST CAMPUS) (229) 317-6904
- Health Sciences J-210 Admin Office (WEST CAMPUS) (229) 317-6513
- Health & Human Performance HPER 232 Admin Office (EAST CAMPUS) (229) 430-476
- If you are an online student and need assistance connecting with your faculty advisor, please contact Distance Learning at 229-317-6241
- On campus final day for b-term registration- Thursday, September 28, 2017- please
watch the website for details on campus location and time
- Need Help with your new ASU Banner ID?
|Admin Staff Office Hours||Office Location||Contact Information|
|Monday - Friday||Billy C. Black Building 291 (BCB 291)||Telephone: (229) 430-4646|
|8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||504 College Drive||Fax: (229) 430-4105|
|Albany,GA. 31705||E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|