Campus Update 7/2/20
Summer Work Hours Will End Effective Friday, July 31
Due to the academic calendar beginning a week earlier on August 10, summer work hours will end effective Friday, July 31 instead of August 7. Beginning August 3, university hours of operation will be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For questions related to your schedule, please contact your immediate supervisor. Please change outgoing messages on both Outlook and desk phones to reflect the university’s fall hours.
- The faculty/staff conference will be held virtually on August 3. Additional information will be forthcoming.
- New students will move-in beginning August 4 at 8 a.m. and will conclude August 6 at 12 p.m.
- Returning students will move-in beginning August 7 at 8 a.m. and will conclude August 9 at 5 p.m.
- The payment deadline is August 7; however, all charges (tuition, fees, housing, and meal plans) must be paid before students will be allowed to move into residence halls.
- Classes will begin on August 10. Fall break will not be observed.
- Classes will end on November 24.
- Residences halls will close at 6 p.m. on November 25. Further information will be provided by the Office of Housing and Residence Life.
- Final exams will be held November 30 – December 3 in a virtual format.
We look forward to our students’ return beginning August 3.