Student Health Services
Services include but are not limited to:
- Physical Assessment
- Respiratory illnesses/infections
- Gastrointestinal complaints
- Urinary tract infections /complaints
- Dermatological issues
- STD testing and treatment
- Musculoskeletal issues
- Minor Burns
- Sprains / Strains
- Rashes and bites
- Monitoring Hypertension
- Monitoring Diabetes
- Medications and Supplies
- Flu Vaccine
- Limited Lab Work (HGB, FSBS, U/A)
- Treatment by Nurse Practitioners and Consulting Physician
First Aid and Supplies
- Health Related Resource Materials
- Over-the-Counter Medications (for colds, headaches etc.) are available.
- Crutches are available and are temporarily loaned.
Please submit up to date immunizations records to Student Health Services
- Immunizations Required by the University System of Georgia
- Hepatitis B: Hepatitis B is required for students 18 years of age and younger.
- Meningitis or Waiver is required for all students who reside in the residence halls.
- TB Skin Test