- Assessment/Accreditation - NCATE)
- Conceptual Framework
- Faculty & Staff
- Forms & Applications
- Field & Clinical
iPad is establishing itself as one of the best educational mobile devices of the century. We having been writing a lot about its potential in education and we have even created a step by step guide on how teachers can leverage this tablet in their classrooms. But the thing is the more we dig into its secrets the more fascinated we get with all the amazing things it has in store for us in education.
This app requires internet. It is a perfect complement to a CourseSmart service. It has just been updated and has now more performance improvements.
2- Textbooks: kno
This app lets you search for your textbooks, import PDFs and textbooks in one place, uses 3D animations in 2D books, capture, watch and link content from the web directly into your textbook.
4- Beyond Textbooks
5- Google Play Books
With Google Play Books for iOS start reading today with millions of titles from Google Play on your iPad.
7- iTunes U
The iTunes U gives you access to complete courses from leading universities and other schools, plus the world largest digital catalog of free educational content.
Nook app offers an incredible reading experience for Nook Books, magazines and newspapers including New York Times Best Sellers, new releases and hot newstand titles . Technology Resources and Apps for Educators
- Use a voice recording app to record a clip to share with your students
- Use camera to take pictures for classroom projects
- Take videos to share with students
- Always make sure you have a set of downloaded PDFs or eBooks to read when there is no connectivity
- Write and save memos
- Write a blog post for your class and save it till you are plugged and share it on your classroom blog
- Use Gmail offline to catch up on the backlog of unread emails