Web Content Display
Third Party Billing
- Vouchers/contracts must clearly state student's name, social security number, term(s) covered, what is and is not covered, contact person's name, phone number, fax number and billing address.
- If a voucher has been honored and the student is terminated from your company, the vendor/sponsor should seek reimbursement from the student.
- Payment is due within 30 days from date of invoice.
- Vouchers/contracts will not be contingent upon grades, attendances, etc..
- Always notify the University immediately of changes to the student’s vouchers/contracts.
- Payments may be made via check, credit card, or electronic funds transfer.
- Please contact Freda Jimmerson at Freda.Jimmerson@asurams.edu or (229) 430-3727 for information regarding credit card or electronic funds transfer payments. Please mail vouchers or tuition assistance letters to: Albany State University, 504 College Dr., Albany, GA 31705.
- Vouchers/contracts/purchase orders should be presented to the Business Office on or before registration every semester. If the voucher is for more than the present semester (e.g. one year), the Business Office must be notified after classes have been added each semester. Vouchers may be faxed, mailed, emailed from the student’s sponsor, or presented in person. The funds cannot be applied without the required, approved paperwork.
- The student is responsible for payment of tuition and fees if the voucher is not received on or before the official payment deadline. A voucher may be presented later in the semester if the sponsor is waiting for grades, but the student is responsible for making full payment by the official payment deadline.
- Once the voucher is received and applied to the student’s account, a refund will be generated for those students who have already paid with personal funds.
- The student is responsible for all applicable penalties (late fees, reinstatement fees, etc.). Classes may be cancelled if the voucher is not presented by the published payment deadline.
- Account adjustments (corrections, sponsor disallowances, etc) can create a balance at any time. The student must pay any balance that is not covered by the sponsor. Holds will be placed on the account for any outstanding balance.
- The voucher must be submitted to the Financial Operations Office five business days before the official payment deadline to ensure timely processing.
- Address and phone numbers should remain current. This information can be updated by accessing Bannerweb. Call 229 430-4909 (helpdesk) for assistance.
- If a student leaves/withdraws from ASU, the Financial Operations Office must be notified to avoid billing complications or holds on the student’s account.
- Once the voucher/contract has been received by the Business Office, it will be applied to the student account in a timely manner.
- If a balance remains, a bill will be sent to the student.
- If adjustments are made that create a balance on the student’s account, Albany State University will send the student a bill. If the adjustment creates a credit balance, a refund will be generated for the student.
- Albany State University will bill the student’s sponsor according to their voucher/contract.
For additional questions or concerns, please call
Mrs. Freda Jimmerson at (229) 430-3727.