Newsletters & Other News
We welcome you to share your experiences with the Office of Fiscal Affairs and give your thoughts as to how we can better serve you. Remember, a stronger Albany State University requires the involvement of staff, student body, alumni and community. Together we can keep the vision of academic excellence alive.
Additionally, we hope you will keep abreast of our policies and procedures and with our area's latest news, per our manual and published newspapers below.
Additionally, we will list the Board of Regents' Fiscal Affairs Newsletters, as they become available to us. Updates of all will occasionally be on this site.
- New Student Center wins BOR design award
- ASU 2012 State Audit Report
- ASU 2011 State Audit Report.pdf
- Presentation to Rotary Club - October 2011
- Presentation to Rotary Club - October 2010
- ASU 2010 State Audit Report.pdf
- ASU Achieves Audit Rating of 1 for FY2009 Audit
- ASU 2009 State Audit Report.pdf
- Board of Regents - Briefing
- Board of Regents - The Straight and Narrow
- Fiscal Affairs Policy Manual.pdf