- Director of Admissions Welcome
- About ASU
- Campus Visitation
- Campus Tour
- ASU Online
- International Applicants
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Re-Admissions Application
- Admissions Deferment
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the application fee?
$25 (check or money order payable to Albany State University)
How do I apply?
Albany State University only accepts online applications for admission to our graduate programs. For information on how to apply, click here.
When are admissions decisions made?
Albany State University renders admissions decisions on a rolling basis. There is no specific date on which all decisions are made.
When is the Application Deadline?
Click here for information regarding application deadlines.
Where do I mail my application materials?
Office of Admissions
ATTN: Graduate Admissions
J.C. Reese Building Room 126
504 College Drive
Albany, Georgia 31705
How does the admission process work?
· The online application and all program specific documents are received by the Office of Graduate Admissions from you in accordance to all admission related deadlines
· The completed file is then forwarded to your academic department for review
· The program coordinator reviews the completed file and sends an admissions decision to the Office of Graduate Admissions
· The Office of Graduate Admissions will send an email to the email address provided on your application informing you of the decision made by your academic department
When is the Admissions Office open?
Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday, with the exception of major holidays.
How long does it take to process my application?
Once you have submitted all required documents, admissions processing takes a minimum of two weeks. You will receive an email with a list of requirements once you have submitted your online application. You will also receive communication if your file is incomplete.