- Director of Admissions Welcome
- About ASU
- Campus Visitation
- Campus Tour
- ASU Online
- International Applicants
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Re-Admissions Application
- Admissions Deferment
Senior Citizens Admission Requirements
Citizens of the state of Georgia who are 62 years of age or older are eligible to enroll on a “space available” basis without payment of tuition and fees, except for supplies, laboratory, shop or special fees. To be eligible senior citizens should:
- Meet all requirements for admission, including high school transcript and SAT or ACT.
- Satisfy all Developmental Studies requirements, where applicable.
- Present a birth certificate at the time of admission to prove age at the time of registration
- Meet all system and institutional requirements such as Regents’ Test, GRE, etc., if seeking a degree. All academic records will be maintained for course work completed by senior citizens.