- Department of Social Work
- Faculty and Staff
- BSW Program
- MSW Progam
- MSW Program Admissions Policy
- Student Organizations
- Professional Development
- CSWE Assessment
A Commitment to Lifelong Learning . . .
The Department of Social Work offers continuing education courses designed to enhance practice knowledge and skills for those in social work and the human services professions. All courses are approved by the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists. For further information or to be added to the Continuing Education mailing list, please call 229/430-2870.
Current Continuing Education Courses
The Following Continuing Education Courses will be offered:
- Current CE Course Schedule
- Course Descriptions
Register for CE Courses
- Click to download and mail in a Registration Form
- To register by phone and pay by credit card, please call 229/430-2870.