Get To Know Us
Explore Our Programs
University News Room
The 2018 Summer Learning Academy presents STEMathlon, a seven-hour, jam-packed day of STEM fun designed to get kids excited about math and science next school year!
In science, kids will
• build model replicas of the body’s organ systems,
• diagnose infectious diseases, and
• experiment with states of matter!
In math, they will
• use M&Ms to determine probability and calculate percentages,
• solve clues in our math “escape” classroom, and
• find the area and perimeter of cookies and candies!
Kids must bring their own snacks and lunch. Appropriate for ages 7-11.
Register by July 15 at a https://secure.touchnet.net/C20351_ustores/web/classic/index.jsp
The Spanish for Nursing Professionals program addresses language barriers and effective ways of communication among patients and nurses.
Men Advocates for Leadership, Excellence, and Success (MALES) Mentors in collaboration with Title IX will host the 2018 Alcohol and Drugs, and Sexual Assault Awareness forum to increase awareness of alcohol consumption, drug use, and sexual assault.