Albany State University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on "Order your Albany State University Transcript" icon below to enter your order. If you experience issues placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to assist with placing your transcript request.
Transcripts will not be released for students who have a financial obligation to the institution
- Albany State can not accept responsibility for delivery of transcripts once they have been mailed or sent electronically.
- Transcript requests should be made at least one week before the transcript is needed
- Transcript requests will not be processed until payment has been completed
- Transcript requests will be processed in order of receipt
- Transcripts will be held for 30 days from process date
- Transcripts can not be faxed
Albany State does not release copies of transcripts from other institutions; those transcripts must be requested directly and are subject to the rules and regulations of that institution Albany State does not release partial transcripts; if a student has an undergraduate record and a graduate record, those exist as one document and cannot be reported separately