Marching Rams Show Band Auditions
If you played an instrument in high school, are a dancer or can twirl a flag, audition to join the Marching Rams Show Band.
Contact Dr. Kenneth Trimmins at 229-430-3659 to set up your audition time.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
2019 Albany State University Educators Summit
“Education for Global Citizenship”
Proposal submission deadline: January 26, 2019
As the world’s borders flatten, it is increasingly important that contemporary educational efforts prepare students to become viable citizens in a global context. We therefore welcome research presentations that will focus on quality education for global participation. Presenters’ perspectives may address any or all areas of P-12 education (e.g., counseling, teaching, and educational leadership) as well as related areas or industries (e.g., educational policy making, instructional technology, and higher education). Presentations can be in the form of papers, workshops, roundtable discussions, or posters.
The Teacher Education Research & Scholarship committee invites proposals related to the following topics:
- Comparative Education
- College and Career Readiness
- Diversity in an Increasingly Interconnected World
- English Language Instruction and the Global Classroom
- Contemporary Issues in Citizenship Education
- Developing International Partnerships in Education
- International Issues in Education
- Culturally Relevant Curricular Decisions and Objectives
- Internationalizing the Curriculum
- School “Choice” and Under-resourced Student Populations
Conference Threads: The Five C’s (Creativity, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Communication, and Citizenship)
Presentations during the 2019 Educator Summit will revolve around the Five C’s listed above and will explore the means by which we can proactively create quality educational experiences for all students.
Please submit your proposal using the link below: