Click the sections to read more
In order to gain access to online courses or class support pages, you will need:
- Internet access,
- a Windows or Macintosh based desktop or laptop,
- a supported web browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- The Java plug-in will be necessary.
- Various other plug-ins such as:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader,
- Windows Media,
- Real Player,
- or other media player may also be required.
System checker for D2L - A handy system checker for your computer. Please allow popups on your browser.
How to log in to GeorgiaVIEW
- Go to the Albany State University homepage
- Select the “Students” link at the top of the page.
This link appears on every Albany State University web page
- Under "Quick Links" select the Online Courses (GeorgiaVIEW) Login link
- The log in page provides three important links:
- The GaVIEW Help & Student Resources link will take you to a page with resources from the type of browser to use and system information, as well as helfpul information such as the book store and registration process.
- The "Login to GeorgiaVIEW" button will allow you to log in using the single sign on MFA - the same information that you use to log into email and other ASU systems.
- The Forgot your Password? link will take you to the Microsoft Password Reset page.
- If you do not know your user name or password you can use the Albany State University ID Lookup page
HOW TO GET HELP
Going through the GeorgiaVIEW System Checker generally helps most technical issues that may arise. However, problems may still occur and it will become necessary to speak to technical support.
- If the GeorgiaVIEW System Checker has indicated a problem, contact Technology Services by going to our service ticket page.
- If you cannot log in to GeorgiaVIEW(D2L) please contact your Online Support Specialist
- If you cannot see your class in GeorgiaVIEW, or if you are not sure that you are properly registered for the class please sign in to Banner Web at https://asuramspc.gabest.usg.edu/pls/B522/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage.
- To find your instructor’s contact information, go to the Albany State University homepage, and select the Directory link at the top of the page.