In addition to the course requirements, Honors Program students are responsible for pursuing a successful collegiate experience and are expected to:
- Perform at least 80 hours of community service over a four-year period;
- Serve on an Honors Program committee at least one semester;
- Be an active member of the Honors Council;
- Participate in Honors Program activities and events; and
- Comply with all Honors Program Policies.
- Submit an application to the ASU Center for Undergraduate Research and, if accepted, present research at the ASU Undergraduate Symposium/Colloquium;
- Enroll in required Honors Program’s curriculum courses;