ETS aims to support our students' success in middle and high school while providing awareness and experiences that allow them to gain the knowledge and skills to transition into postsecondary education. ETS will promote lifelong learners.
- Academic, financial, career, or personal counseling including advice on entry or re-entry to secondary or postsecondary programs
- Career exploration and aptitude assessment
- Tutorial services
- Information on postsecondary education
- Exposure to college campuses
- Information on student financial assistance
- Assistance in completing college admissions and financial aid applications
- Assistance in preparing for college entrance exams
- Mentoring programs
- Special activities for sixth, seventh, and eighth graders
- Workshops for the families of participants
We Are RAMS!
Reaching And Modeling Success