Proctor for Non-ASU Students
Proctoring Service for the
Community and for Non-ASU Students
Upon request and as testing schedules permit, the ASU West Campus Testing Center can proctor exams for the community and for students not enrolled at Albany State University.
- Follow your school’s procedures for off-campus proctor approval.
- Appointments are required. Walk-in testing is not available.
- Call or email the ASU West Campus Testing Center office to schedule your appointment. Be prepared to tell us your school’s name and your course name and number.
- Contact us by phone: (229) 500-2921 or
- Contact us by email: email@example.com
- On test day, bring a current physical government-issued photo ID. The $20 Proctor Fee exam; which is payable by debit/credit card only; and that payment can be made prior to the appointment https://bit.ly/ASUTesting. Choose West-Proctored Test. ASU Testing Office cannot accept cash as payment.
- Location and map of the Albany State University West Campus Testing Center: