Dual Enrollment Eligibility: The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia sets minimum admissions requirements for dual enrollment students. Each higher education institution can set higher admissions requirements for Dual Enrollment students. Please see minimum admissions requirements for Albany State University.
Minimum admissions requirements for the Dual Enrollment Program are as follows:
- Dual Enrollment Student Participation Agreement Form
- High school academic GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Submit an official transcript of secondary credits completed to date and evidence that the student is on track with college preparatory curriculum.
- Home study programs within the State of Georgia must operate in accordance with O.C.G.A. §20-2-690(c)
- Students must also submit ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer test scores that meet the following minimum standards.
|NEXT GEN ACCUPLACER||237||4||MATH 1111 - 266
MATH 1001 - 258
Any SAT taken after March 2016 has new scoring. Old SAT scoring would be a 430 Critical Reading and 400 Math.
Haven’t taken the National SAT or ACT?
Take our Accuplacer exam or Institutional ACT!
Accuplacer- 1st test is FREE!
Institutional ACT- $60
If you would like to schedule the Accuplacer exam or Institutional ACT, please contact our Testing Center at 229-500-2921, email@example.com, or visit the Testing Center page for test registration.
How to apply for the Dual Enrollment program:
- The first step for enrolling in the Dual Enrollment Program is to meet with your high school counselor to determine eligibility and if the program is right for you.
- After eligibility is determined, the student must submit the following to the Dual
- Completed Dual Enrollment scholarship application form* (Must be completed at https://www.gafutures.org/)
- Completed application for admission (Must be completed at https://www.gafutures.org)
- An official copy of the high school transcript showing GPA and credits to date
- An official copy of SAT, ACT, COMPASS, or Accuplacer test scores
- Satisfaction of Verification of Lawful Presence.
- Immunization Records
- Student Participation Agreement**
*A new Dual Enrollment scholarship application must be submitted each semester of
**A new Student Participation Agreement must be completed each semester before a student can register.
For more information and a Dual Enrollment scholarship application, visit GA Futures at https://www.gafutures.org/
For additional questions about the program or how to apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org