Welcome to the Albany State University family! Once you have been accepted into the Dual Enrollment (DE) Program, it is time to get ready for registration. Please follow these steps in the program process to get registered and finalize steps before and after enrollment. If you have completed all admissions requirements, you can skip the first page.
Student’s that pre-register for classes are more likely to get the classes, instructors,
and times they prefer. College classes run differently than high school courses. Students
can make their schedules Monday/Wednesday/ Friday 50 minute courses, Tuesday/Thursday
75 minute courses, or additional options are available. Student’s generally take courses
in the core curriculum. With this being your first semester, you may not know what
classes are offered or which are approved. The Dual Enrollment Course Directory shows the classes you are eligible to enroll in and how to navigate to the course
schedule. These courses must be discussed with your high school counselor and guardian
and be listed on your Dual Enrollment Student Participation Agreement Form before you can schedule a registration appointment. Students must bring a filled
out Dual Enrollment Student Participation Agreement Form to the Dual Enrollment Coordinator when ready to register. Fall and Summer pre-registration
usually begins in April, and Spring pre-registration usually begins in November.
Once you have registered, it is time to get ready for the semester! You will need to complete the “what comes next” checklist to get prepared for the upcoming semester. This includes:
- Exploring links in Banner Web
- Office 365 (all communication will be done via official student email)
- Exploring GeorgiaVIEW (D2L) (courses will not show up until the first day of class)
- Get your Student ID Card
- Obtain a Parking Pass
- Pick up your books
- Submit GA Futures Dual Enrollment Scholarship application
- Check out the Dual Enrollment current students page for more information on the GA Futures Dual Enrollment financial application and Bookstore process.
- Go to class or sign in online!