West Campus Move In Logistics
ASU West Campus Residence Halls
Commons and Village South
All of Village South and Commons move-in will be conducted in their building lobbies. Students will not need to come to East Campus to check-in.
- From Gillionville Road turn onto Meadowlark Drive (towards the Albany Museum of Art). Follow the road around until you see Commons residence hall (on the left) and Village South Residence Hall (on the right). Follow the volunteer's directions for parking and unloading.
- Have your RAM ID ready to show the hall staff at the desk.
- If you have arrived at your correct check-in time, have your RAM ID and your balance is paid in full or a payment plan is secured you will be able to move-in.
- If you do not have your RAM ID, you will be directed to the Ram Central to get your ID card.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes early for their move-in appointment, you will be directed to wait in the parking lot adjacent to your residence hall.