Homecoming Campus Entry, Parking, & More
* ATVs, dirt bikes, and golf carts are prohibited on campus. Motorcycles are prohibited
to drive on sidewalks.*
*The ASU Bookstore on East Campus will be open from 8:30 AM to 7 PM on Friday, Oct. 14, and Saturday, Oct. 15. The bookstore will not operate at the stadium.*
- On game day, stadium ticket booths and stadium gates open at 12.
- Parking fees will be enforced at campus entrances beginning at 9 a.m. Only cash will be accepted at the gate. Parking passes may also be purchased online prior to gameday. Campus parking is $20 per vehicle; VIP stadium parking is only available for those with a designated parking pass (VIP and RAM Fund/Quarterback Club).
- Joseph Holley Circle will be a VIP-only entrance. VIPs must make a U-turn at the red light by the BCB entrance to turn into Joseph Holley Circle.
- The only open campus entrance for game day parking on the upper campus is the Radium
Springs Road entrance by the Billy C. Black building.
- The only exit from the lower campus is the Radium Springs South Gate. The James Pendergrast Library exit will be closed to everyone except residential students.
- The J-Building Parking Lot on West Campus will close on Noon on Friday to prepare for the ASUNAA Fish Fry.
- ATVs, dirt bikes, and golf carts are prohibited on campus. Motorcycles are prohibited to drive on sidewalks.
- Parking on the grass at the lower campus is prohibited. Vehicles parked on grass will be towed.
All students, faculty and staff must maintain and visibly display (e.g. lanyard or similar equipment) their current ASU Ram ID card at all times while on university properties.
The RAM ID card will be required for campus entry after 10 p.m. The RAM ID card will be required for access to campus buildings all weekend.
Certain gates at campus entrances on both campuses will be closed at 10 p.m. beginning on Thursday. The only accessible entrances to campus after 10 p.m. are below.
- Radium Springs Road (James Pendergrast Library) Entrance
- Radium Springs Road (Billy C. Black Building) Entrance
- Dennis Drive (Upper Level Student Center) Entrance
- College Drive (Facilities) Entrance
- Foundation Lane (Residence Halls) Entrance
- Students with valid RAM ID will be permitted to park in student-designated parking areas at no charge (Hall 5 & 6, behind Halls 3 & 4, behind Halls 1 and 2, and lower level behind East, North and South Halls, Wiley, and Gibson). Once these lots are full, students will be required to park on lower campus in general parking areas.
- Due to high traffic congestion, residential students are encouraged to remain parked throughout the day.
- Students leaving campus from Halls 5 and 6 will need to exit via Capital Drive. Those leaving from Halls 3 and 4 should enter and exit via Highland Drive by the Union Missionary Baptist Church. From Halls 1, 2, North, South and East, students should exit via the main lower campus entrance at the library.
- Students with valid RAM ID will be permitted to park at no charge in the parking lots designated for student parking on lower campus.
RAM Rush Service
- RAM Rush will begin operation with the first pick-up on either campus at 8:15 a.m. and the last pick-up at 1:30 p.m. with buses running every 45 minutes to transport students between both campuses.
- Pick-up and drop-off will be on Sands Drive at Capitol Drive and Radium Springs Road near the Early Learning Center.
Additional Bus Service
- ASU bus hours will begin at 1:30 p.m. and end with the last trip from the East Campus to the West Campus at 11 p.m. The shuttles from 5-6 p.m. may have a delayed arrival time due to a changeover of drivers.
- This bus will be open to students only, please bring your valid RAM ID.
- There are minimal designated disability parking spaces within the parking lot that attendees purchase a parking pass for. These spaces are available for vehicles with valid state-issued disabled person's parking permit.
- Tailgating lots will open on Saturday at 8 a.m. Individuals who would like to set
up on Friday after 12 p.m. should contact Adam Okashah at (229) 500-2856 or at Adam.Okashah@asurams.edu. ASU is not responsible for tents and/or items left overnight.
- All cars entering the campus for tailgating, to set-up or drop-off will be required to pay to enter. Once on campus, you will have the option to leave, but there will be no guarantee that parking will be available upon your return. Tailgating passes may only be used for one campus entry. If you leave the campus, ID must be shown for re-entry.
- Please help keep our campus clean by picking up your trash. The university is not providing electricity, water, or trash disposal.
- Vendors will be allowed to set-up on campus on designated days only (Friday beginning at 9 a.m. and Saturday beginning at 7 a.m.).
- Vendors will be allowed to drive vehicles on the pedestrian walk-way until 9:30 a.m. After this time, all vehicles must be moved to the parking lot. Vendors must park in the lot behind the Daisy Brown Building.
- All vehicles and merchandise must be removed from the campus by 11 p.m. on Saturday.
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12";
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar); and
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" (approximately the size of a hand).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag; briefcases; backpacks, cinch bags, and fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restriction; luggage of any kind; computer bags/cases; binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- In the event of inclement weather, bring a poncho as umbrellas are prohibited in the coliseum.
Reminder: The university reserves the right to tow a vehicle at owner's expense, if parked in locations that create life-safety issues or illegally parked in an unauthorized area.