Virtual Graduation Recognition Ceremony
To participate in the Class of 2020 Virtual Graduation Recognition Ceremony please follow the steps below. All submissions must be received by Friday, May 15 at 5:00 p.m.
Step 1: Record a :10 second video or take a photo with family and friends in your cap and gown or ASU attire.
For video submissions, please use the recommendations below:
- Don't shoot a vertical video. Shoot a wide/landscape video.
- Don't use digital zoom. If you want to zoom in, simply have the camera closer to you.
- Use the sun as a natural lighting source. Make sure you are facing the sun. Early morning, an hour or two after sunrise or late afternoon, an hour or two before sunset.
- Make sure you are the focus of the video.
- Do not use any slow motion feature.
- Please include family and friends.
- Wear your ASU cap and gown or ASU attire.
- Video audio will not be used.
For photo submissions, please use the recommendations below:
- Portrait photos are accepted but landscape photos are preferred.
- Use natural light.
- Wear you ASU cap and gown or ASU attire.
Step 2: Email your video or picture to email@example.com. REMINDER: All pictures and videos must be submitted by Friday, May 15 at 5:00 p.m.