- Students must be admitted to Albany State University
- Student must submit a complete MLT program Application which consists of:
- Application: electronic or hard copy
- Immunizations: MMR X 2 (or proof of immunity)
- Varicella X 2 (or proof of immunity)
- HBV X 3 (or proof of immunity)
- Acknowledgment Forms
- Accreditation Acknowledgment
- Health Insurance Form
- Physical Evaluation Form
- Curriculum Plan
- Letters of recommendation (optional; 3 max)
- Academic requirements: minimum GPA of 2.5 and completion of published prerequisite courses.
- Online students must have a Letter of Support from a current clinical affiliate of the Program or a hospital willing to affiliate with the program that can meet the training needs of our students.
The Health Sciences department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Medical Laboratory Technology
please contact Quontasha Glover or Elaine Hambric