Become an Orientation Leader
Do you have a passion for working with new students? Can you navigate both campuses? Do you know the history of ASU and its traditions? Do you know how to get involved in campus life? Most importantly, do you represent ASU’s Golden Standard of Excellence?
Orientation leaders are experienced and dedicated ASU Golden Rams from all areas of ASU Life: student government, residence life, student organizations, honors programs, athletics, and more. They understand the challenges of transitioning to college and are excited to serve as tour guides to the ASU experience. They are highly trained in University policies and procedures, customer service, and mentoring practices. They are positive role models for first-year students.
Orientation leaders are selected every Spring and must be available from May - August for virtual and face-to-face networking with students. Orientation leaders cannot have outside employment obligations during the orientation prep and activity periods. Interested Rams should consider these obligations prior to submitting their applications.
We Are Now Accepting Applications!!!
Eligibility: *please note that Leaders must apply every year*
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25
- No pending student conduct cases
- Must attend the informational meeting and submit all application materials ON TIME
- 30 earned credit hours by the end of Spring. Mid-term grades of students who apply with less than 30 hours may be part of the consideration process.
- At least one recommendation form from an ASU faculty member, staff member, or administrator who can speak to your values, mindset, and behaviors as a Golden Ram.
For More Information Contact:
Mr. Andre’ Joseph
Coordinator of New Student Programs