Purchasing and Registering for LiveText
Ways to Purchase LiveText
LiveText may be purchased via two methods:
Directions for Registering/Purchasing LiveText Accounts
If purchased via the ASU Bookstore, please follow these steps:
- Purchase LiveText (Student Ed Membership Code Card)
- Log on to www.Livetext.com
- Click "Register Account"
- Type in your Key Code
- Use your ASU Username ID as Your LiveText username and create a password
- Make sure to choose Albany State University as your University
if purchased via livetext online, please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.livetext.com and click on the Login | Register | Buy button located in the upper right corner.
2. Click the Purchase button under Purchase Membership. The registration form opens below.
3. Enter your personal information to the best of your ability. Name, Date of Birth, and Institution and School Email Address are required fields.
4. You will be prompted to create a unique username and password. When creating a username, the name will be compared to all LiveText users. If you receive the message “Username is already taken”, you will have to modify your username.
5. Select a security question from the dropdown menu, provide an answer and a hint. This may be used in the username/password recovery process.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. Select your preferred student membership from the dropdown.
8. Enter your credit card billing information.
9. Review the Terms of Service and select the checkbox if you agree to the terms.
10. Click the Continue button.
11. Enter your credit card information.
12. Click the Pay Now button.
13. Account Activation completed. After successfully completing the registration process, the LiveText by Watermark page will display a screen with your newly created username and password. Your login information will also be sent to the personal email address provided during account registration.
LiveText Direct Support:
Phone: 1-866-LiveText (1-866-548-3839)