- Provide students with a broad educational background utilizing a variety of resources and experiences.
- Provide undergraduate MLT curriculum based on current needs.
- Develop the students’ professional attitudes and ethics required by the laboratory profession.
- Educate the students in the merits of continuing education.
- Provide southwest Georgia’s need for Medical Laboratory Technicians who can function at career entry levels and assume their role as health care professionals.
|Outcomes||7/1/15 - 6/30/16||7/1/16 - 6/30/17||7/1/17 - 6/30/18||3 Yr. Avg.|
|ASCP BOC Exam||89%||56%||100%||80%|
|Other Exams (AAB/AMT)||100%||100%||N/A||100%|
|Job Placement Rates||100%||100%||100%||100%|