- Provide students with a broad educational background utilizing a variety of resources and experiences.
- Provide undergraduate MLT curriculum based on current needs.
- Develop the students’ professional attitudes and ethics required by the laboratory profession.
- Educate the students in the merits of continuing education.
- Provide southwest Georgia’s need for Medical Laboratory Technicians who can function at career entry levels and assume their role as health care professionals.
|Outcomes||07/01/17 - 06/30/18||07/01/18 - 06/30/19||07/01/19 - 06/30/20||3-Year Avg.|
|ASCP BOC Exam||100%||71%||80%||76%|
|Other Exams (AAB/AMT)||N/A||100%||100%||100%|
|Job Placement Rates||100%||100%||100%||100%|
The Division of Health Sciences is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Medical Laboratory Technology program, please contact Quontasha Glover.