Nursing Program Applications
IMPORTANT NOTE: BEFORE YOU APPLY
Applicants seeking admission to ANY of the Department of Nursing’s nursing programs
must FIRST apply to Albany State University and be admitted in good standing with the University. For this reason, it is recommend that students apply to the
University at least one (1) month prior to the application deadline, as admission processes may take up to 4 weeks to complete. Only AFTER being accepted into the University can students complete one of the applications
Applications submitted prior to University acceptance will NOT be considered for program acceptance.
Spring 2021 APPLICATIONS
- Spring 2021 Evening ASN Program Application
- Spring 2021 Hybrid ASN Program Application
- Spring 2021 Cordele Healthcare-Professional-to-RN Bridge Program Application
- Spring 2021 RN-to-BSN Program Application
TEAS Registration (Undergraduate)
Please click the following link to register for the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS).
Effective April 23, 2020, ATI is offering remotely-proctored TEAS sessions. Please utilize the below guide as an option for students to take TEAS remotely via Sylvan Learning Centers:
- The first step in preparing to take the TEAS assessment is to create an ATI account. Go to www.atitesting.com and follow the on-screen instructions to create your account.
- Once you have finished creating your account, please navigate to the online store at the top of the screen.
- On the left hand side of the screen, please click on "TEAS" under the "Register for..." menu.
- Pick the program type (TEAS for NURSING STUDENTS), country (United States), state (Georgia), and city (Cartersville), then click "Next"
- Click "Learn More" to find out if it is a Remote Session (can be taken anywhere) or an Onsite session (must be physically at the location).
- Find a time slot for a Remote Session and click "Register."
Please contact ATI's Support Center if you have further questions or concerns regarding this process. The Department of Nursing does not coordinate these testing dates and times..
Please contact Albany State University's West Campus Testing Center at email@example.com or (229) 500-2921 if you are inquiring about taking the TEAS exam while Albany State University's campuses are closed. The Department of Nursing does not coordinate these testing dates and times or make decisions about cancellations.