How to Access Your ASU Email
So that we may communicate with you in an effective manner, it is important to check your ASU email daily. This e-mail account is used as your official means of communication throughout your time at ASU. You can access your ASU email at https://outlook.office365.com/.
Your email address is the first initial of your first name and your last name at @students.asurams.edu.
Example: Rocky Ram, email@example.com
Your Network ID and password is also used for accessing secure wireless networks, student computers, GeorgiaView online courses, the ASU housing portal, and other on-campus computing resources.
How to Set Your Password:
Your password can be set at https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/.
- Enter your full student email address (as shown above) and the characters shown in
the verification box.
- On the following page, you will be asked where to receive a passcode. You can choose
either the email address or phone number that you used when you applied to attend
- Once this passcode has been received and entered, you will then be able to establish
a password of your choosing.
- The new password must be at least 10 characters long and will need to include capital
and lower case letters, a number, and a special character, such as !,@,& or the like.
- The new password also cannot have any personal identifier information, example, your name, birth date, SSN etc.
Don’t forget to set up the required Multi-Factor Authentication for security. Those instructions can be found at https://www.asurams.edu/technology/student-mfa.php.
Need help? Contact the ITS Helpdesk.
East Campus: 1st floor James Pendergrast Library
West Campus: Room A-153 - Technology Building
Phone: 229-500-HELP (4357)