ASU ITS Loaner Program
Description of Program
Do you need a laptop to study for finals, to take to a conference, or if traveling off campus? Faculty, Staff and Students are welcome to take part in the newly revamped IT Loaner program. Through this program, IT will loan an individual a piece of equipment (laptop etc) for their use on a temporary basis. Once checked out, the requester inherits all responsibility for the equipment until it is returned back to IT.
To make a reservation
- Click the link below, this will redirect you to our Cheqroom system!
- Enter your ASU network credentials
- Click on the reservations tab on the side menu bar
- Click "new reservation"
- Complete the reservation form in its entirety!
Please provide at least a 48 hour window from the time of submission to the time of checkout
- Please note that all checkouts are limited to a max of 2 weeks
- Click the add item to choose which device you would like to reserve
- Please note that students and faculty/staff can only choose from their respective categories.
- Click Reserve!
Once reserved, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. Please proceed to the West campus IT Helpdesk in A-139 at the date/time you selected for check out. IT staff will then have you sign the official liability form and officially check the equipment out to you!