Complete the Darton College of Health Professions Enrollment Process
- Admit/Re-admit application
- Official transcripts
- ACT Compass® exam (may be exempt)
- Darton College of Health Professions immunization form
- Federal Aid application
Complete the DCHP EMS Program Application Process
Additional Admission Requirements:
- Complete the EMS Program Student Applicant Assessment
- Copy of Driver’s license
- Copy of your high school diploma or GED equivalency certificate
- Letter of recommendation (optional, but may be taken into consideration during the selection process) i.e. Fire Chief, Supervisor, EMS Director, Paramedic, or other healthcare professional
- Verification of EMT certification. (Paramedic candidates only)
- Evaluation on an individual basis by the EMS faculty
- To comply with the requirements of cooperating clinical facilities, the Allied Health Division requires students to submit a completed immunization form and TB screening form. These forms must be completed before clinical rotations commence.
- To satisfactory complete all levels of certification, the student must have developed
the necessary skills to become an entry level practitioner according to his/her level
of training. The examples below are not all inclusive and additional disabilities
that prove to prevent the performance of essential job functions may be considered
on a case by case basis.
- Visual acuity
- Speaking ability
- Auditory acuity
- Manual dexterity
- Physical ability
- Manage stress
The Health Sciences department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Emergency Medical Services program, please contact Rhonda Hunt.