Radiologic Program ATI TEAS
ATI TEAS Testing & Information
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS V) from ATI is a multiple-choice assessment measuring basic academic preparedness in reading, math, science, English, and language usage. The objectives assessed in the test are those that Health Science educators deem most relevant for measuring entry level skills and abilities of program applicants.
The TEAS V exam is an important factor in the competitive selection process for Radiologic Science program applicants. There is no minimum set score that is acceptable before submitting an application for the selection process.
To register for the TEAS test for ASU’s Radiologic Science Program, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the ATI website: atitesting.com/solutions/pre-program/teas.aspx
- Listed under TEAS Review Products, you will see the option to “Register for the TEAS V Test.” The direct link to register is http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/customecom/SessionTypeSelection.aspx?stf=1
- Complete the boxes as follows:
- Program Type: TEAS for Allied Health
- Country: USA
- State: Georgia
- City: Albany
- Select a date for testing.
The Health Sciences department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Radiologic Science program, please contact Kelley Castro.